Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03422 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,095TL (₨90,459) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (35 minutes ago)