Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19591 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,313TL (Mex$ 22,014) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)