Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17406 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,513TL (Mex$ 20,184) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (43 minutes ago)