Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.949 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 100% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,384TL (C$2,504) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)