Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,216TL (元7,083) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)