Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,483TL (﷼ 41,969,100) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)