Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00391 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,279TL (1,606,240 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)