Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00377 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 68,933TL (18,307,941 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)