Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00404 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 93,522TL (23,168,731 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (37 minutes ago)