Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00435 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,528TL (1,269,690 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)