Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36221 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,975TL (Bs 16,497) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)