Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35723 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 82% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,462TL (Bs 15,290) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)