Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13746 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 89% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,091TL ($U37,034) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (29 minutes ago)