Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12331 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 70% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,277TL ($U50,901) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)