Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12649 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,052TL ($U182,247) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)