Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,116TL (CH$1,151,158) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (25 minutes ago)