Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.395 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,384TL (S/. 2,425) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)