Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,079TL (S/. 2,555) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)