Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,180TL (S/. 3,842) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (25 minutes ago)