Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,065TL (S/. 2,572) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)