Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 63% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,227TL (6,250 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)