Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,674TL (7,802 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (44 minutes ago)