Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,225TL (CH$740,318) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)