Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20132 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,913TL (Mex$ 19,436) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)