Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,262TL (₨53,349) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)