Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.451 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,344TL (S/. 2,304) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)