Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.676 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 169% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,056TL ($1,723) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)