Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.112 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,928TL ($5,440) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)