Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.639 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,706TL ($4,591) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)