Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,448TL ($5,430) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)