Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,913TL (€784) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)