Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,094TL (€667) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)