Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,592TL (€855) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (32 minutes ago)