Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,684TL (€891) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)