Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,799TL (€938) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)