Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05470 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,983TL (54,546 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)