Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,817TL (€1,113) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)