Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,569TL (R$ 3,087) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (39 minutes ago)