Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03369 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,883TL (530,841 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)