Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14993 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,266TL (121,832 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)