Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,926 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14435 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,961TL (124,422 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)