Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,287TL (3,937 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)