Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.116 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,706TL (3,320 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)