Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,686TL ($b5,212) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)