Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27971 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,987TL (R 60,730) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (41 minutes ago)