Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.505 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,915TL (£6,197) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)