Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.119 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 189% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,400TL (£2,031) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)