Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,134TL (R$ 3,649) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (29 minutes ago)