Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,062TL (R$ 14,758) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)