Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.289 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,096TL (R$ 3,178) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)