Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,032 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 146% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,380TL ($2,403) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)