Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,232 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.578 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,943TL ($1,661) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)