Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,033 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.878 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 171% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,212TL ($2,375) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)