Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21658 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,099TL (E£ 14,308) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (32 minutes ago)