Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 213% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,771TL (9,459 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)