Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.798 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 180% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,683TL (10,877 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 4 hours ago)