Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 114% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,573TL (9,561 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)