Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 105% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,769TL (11,891 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (44 minutes ago)