Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 55% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,160TL (44,626 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)