Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 55% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,340TL (36,361 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)