Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 125% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,741TL (11,155 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)