Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.284 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,090TL (3,963 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)