Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.443 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 79% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,642TL (3,217 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)