Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10335 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,619TL (₨238,198) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)