Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10490 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 74% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,932TL (₨56,548) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)