Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10273 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,148TL (₨235,069) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)