Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26761 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,026TL (R 18,782) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)