Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43024 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 103% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,480TL (R 12,737) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)