Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37703 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 85% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,996TL (R 13,252) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)