Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27882 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,823TL (R 56,748) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)