Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33782 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 62% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,176TL (R 15,322) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 2 hours ago)