Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05690 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 96% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,077TL (106,802 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)