Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04835 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,738TL (470,252 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)