Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05926 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 100% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,397TL (124,819 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)