Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07140 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 120% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,604TL (92,481 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)