Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 82% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,461TL (€1,002) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)