Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,533TL (€971) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)