Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.274 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 141% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,707TL (£1,461) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)