Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 13,081TL (Rp 46,526,196) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)