Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,556TL (Rp 12,147,617) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)