Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.113 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,761TL (R$ 3,379) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)