Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32490 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,772TL (R 14,687) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)