Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03440 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,349TL (₨ 97,353) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £1,000 (25 minutes ago)