Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 171% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,414TL (1,183,022 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)