Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 166% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,826TL (1,426,441 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)