Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 159% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,032TL (1,223,617 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (38 minutes ago)