Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.571 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,192TL (€1,136) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (22 minutes ago)