Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,320TL (€1,081) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)