Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,799TL (€1,153) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)