Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.822 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,840TL (€1,004) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)