Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,351TL (€991) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)