Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.523 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 106% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,619TL (£1,684) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)