Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.203 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 173% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,370TL (£1,188) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)