Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,155TL (1,878 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)