Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.365 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,415TL (1,444 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)