Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.553 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,905TL (1,529 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)