Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.803 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,138TL (1,476 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)