Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.744 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,157TL (4,241 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)