Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,857TL (20,240 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)