Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,987TL (2,499 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (40 minutes ago)