Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,155TL (2,817 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (19 minutes ago)