Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21024 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,089TL (Mex$ 14,694) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)